Are you a FIPCC Course Owner?
Each participating school/college has a FIPCC “course owner” who promotes and supports the course in their area. Course owners participate in their school/college orientation session and introduce the 1Health curriculum and FIPCC course to their students. Course owners are a resource for their students who are enrolled in FIPCC. The course owners are also called upon to provide important feedback to the FIPCC Course Director and Course Coordinator.
1Health Database Information
FIPCC Course Assessment
FIPCC 2020 Course Schedule
On each “FIPCC Friday” in Fall 2020, groups meet from 1:30 – 3:30 PM:
- 9/18/2020: Teamwork, Roles, & Responsibilities
- 10/2/2020: Teamwork & Communication
- 10/9/2020: Teamwork & Leadership
- 10/16/2020: Wellbeing & Resilience for Healthcare Professionals ONLINE SESSION
- No in-person meeting this week. Students complete an online module during this week at their own pace.
- 10/23/2020: Ethics & Professionalism
- 11/6/2020: Social Determinants of Health
2020 FIPCC Course Owners
|First Name||Last Name||School/College/Program||Email Address|
|Emily||Onello||Medicine - Duluthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ray||Christensen||Medicine - Duluthemail@example.com|
|Sue||Mattson||Nursing - College of Saint Scholastica, Duluthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kelly||Erickson||Occupational Therapy - College of Saint Scholastica, Duluthemail@example.com|
|Christine||McConnell||Occupational Therapy - College of Saint Scholastica, Duluthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Keri||Hager||Pharmacy - Duluthemail@example.com|
|Dalerie||Lieberz||Physical Therapy - College of Saint Scholastica, Duluthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shawn||Garvey||Physician Assistant - College of Saint Scholastica, Duluthemail@example.com|
|Lake||Dziengel||Social Work - Duluthfirstname.lastname@example.org|